Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Green Apple, Spinach, Celery and Cucumbers




Green Apple, Spinach, Celery and Cucumber juice

4 stalks of celery
1/2 bag of baby spinach
4 granny smith apples
1 cucumber
1/2 lemon (to squeeze over apples so they don't brown)

This juice may sound a bit green, but believe me when you put green apples (or any kind of apples for that matter) in this juice it's very sweet indeed!  Try giving this one to your kids!  It took my daughter some time before she realized I included spinach, celery and cucumbers in it, but now she loves her juice this way!  It's a great way to get good nutrients into their bodies!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey sis, isn't this the one you made me? I know it had green apples in it! That one was so delicious!

It snowed here again today, can you believe it? about 2 inches but it's already melted. Send more sun up this way!

Janet said...

Wow - snow? That's no excuse for the sun not to shine - here....catch some rays! xoxox

Yes it's the same juice:)

Michelle said...

Thanks sis! xoxo

Seawashed said...

That juice looks good and healthy. But you need a juicer to make it right? I don't have one of those.

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

Oh yummy, that actually looks delicious!! I used to cringe at the idea of drinking veggies, lol, but I've seen so many juices that look so fresh and you get that " healthy" feeling just looking at them! I do love carrot juice, so I will have to try this!! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Cynthia

Hisako Hill said...

Beautiful pictures!! I just eat those fruits and veggies and steamed beets. I like to chew:)

mom:)