Friday, August 14, 2009

My Daughter's New Desk Set

Well, after weeks of cleaning through numerous stuffed drawers, shelves and closets I'm happy to say that my daughter's room is completely cleared out and we're awaiting the arrival of these goodies....goodbye infant changing table set, hello pre-teen desk set! Here's a beautiful wall mural that will be above her desk...



A desk set that's cute and functional....



The must have cute lamp (and yes, she asked for the phone too, but I couldn't quite make that step)


A brown polka dotted chair to make studying that much more fun...



a personalized trash can...



...and of course a couple of frogs to keep you focused on homework! These guys she bought herself by doing chores and walking dogs in the neighborhood:) Looks like she'll be spending more time in her room after all this!

6 comments:

Tracey said...

What a great way to study! I wish I had this when I was young... great taste and love the chair,, I would skip the frog..lol!

Poppy Cottage said...

Oh it is so pretty, I just love it! How lucky she is. And the polka dot chair ~ I need one ;)
Good job mom!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Definitely a cool and hip teen room...lucky girl! :)

Rue said...

Hi Janet :)

Her room is going to be darling! I love that mural :)

rue

Michelle said...

Adorable sis! I love that polka dotted chair..and the mural is beautiful!! So Paris. :)

xoxo

Michelle

Sabrina Mix said...

Where can I buy these polka dotted chairs?

xoxo

Beijos e sucesso!!!

MY BLOG: http://www.sabrinamix.com