Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Guests Arrive Early!





Hello there!  Kelli over at "There's No Place Like Home" invites us to share something special this week and today I'm opening the door for my early Christmas guests.  Each year my daughter and I choose another guest to add to our growing Christmas collection.  The first year we invited Mother Reindeer and Father Reindeer.  The following year, they had a baby girl reindeer.  This year we've added Mr. Nutcracker Mouse and his wife.  And finally, my daughter added Mr. Penguin to the guest list.  It's a tradition we've started a few years back and each year marks the arrival of the holiday season!  Won't you say hello to our guests?

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Sooooo cute! I love Mr. Nutcracker Mouse and his wife. I actually just bought an actual Nutcracker that is a mouse too! I'll put it up on my website soon!

xoxo

Becky said...

I love your reindeer. They a ADORABLE!

Linda C said...

So cute1 I love the little clothes on the mice!

Linda C

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Those are very cute. Nice to be able to add to the collection each year.

Kelli said...

Your guests are adorable...I love their sweet faces!
~Kelli

Susie Homemaker said...

Your guests are mighty cute!

Warm wishes,
Susie

Lisa Cobler said...

Those are adorable!

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

awwww, those are adorable! I love the ones on the piano, too cute!!

Elyse said...

very cute and congrats to your daughter on the nutcracker! your blog is filled with wonderful photos! yum!

Tutti Chic said...

These are just adorable! The clothes on the mice are so sweet!:) Chris